To open a Dribbble account head to our Sign Up page. While creating your account, you'll select your Dribbble username, add an avatar, and start populating your profile to make it unique to you!
This process takes about five minutes. However, once you create your username and password, you can pause the process and come back to it anytime here: Getting Started.
Creating your Dribbble Profile:
- Avatar - Can be a JPG, GIF, or PNG with a maximum size of 800K. Please choose an image where your face or logo is central as you cannot custom crop the image.
- Bio - You can find your biography on your 'About' page exclusively. Edit it directly on the 'About' page or in your Account Settings.
- To update the skills beneath your name, see: How can I update the skills listed below my name on my profile?.
- To update your intro text on Pro Profiles, see below.
- Social Profiles + Portfolio URL - These can be updated from your Account Settings and are publicly visible on your profile.
For Pro Profiles:
- Masthead - Choose an image that represents you! Can be a JPG or PNG with a max size of 5MB. Minimum dimension of 1600x1200. Just hover over the placeholder and select to upload your custom image.
- Intro Text - This is your Dribbble mission statement. Between 5-60 characters, with no contact details. To edit, click directly into the text on your Pro Profile header.
- Work Preferences - Select the briefcase icon next to your avatar, or select 'Skills' from your 'About' page to set up work preferences:
- Upload your work! - Your Dribbble profile isn't complete without adding your first shot. Here are the requirements:
Featured blog: How to get creative with your new Dribbble Profile
For Teams (Pro only):
These articles will help you get off the ground with Dribbble Teams: